The Big Gay Collective
Sale Sold out
Regular price $24.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Finally, the gay person's idea of what a lesbian must smell like: wood, flannel, and birthday parties for your dogs. This candle might fit right in at the Home Depot, or finishing up that last minute gardening project that will increase the entire neighborhood's property value. It's butch, yet feminine and has nothing to do with scissors. Or does it?
- Scent: Cedar, Macintosh Apple, Bourbon, Maple, Flannel
- Materials: Glass Vessel, Soy Wax, Fragrance Oil, Cotton Wick, Paper Label
- Soy wax
- Glass vessel
- Cotton wick
- Phthalate & paraben-free fragrance oil
- Paper label
- Plastic clamshell
- Crinkle paper
- Glass vial and dropper
- 8 oz - 3" x 4"
- 4 oz - 2.5" x 3.5"
- 3 oz melts - 2.3" x 3.5"
- 5 mL freshie - 2" x 2.75"
- Trim wick to 1/4″ before lighting
- Keep the candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings
- Only burn the candle on a level, fire-resistant surface and away from flammable items and breezes
- Do not burn the candle for more than four hours at a time
- Stop use when only 1/4″ of wax remains