The Big Gay Collective
It's a hot night in South Beach at the Copacabana. You swish the night away under a sparkling disco ball, watching a drag queen lip synching to Donna Summer on stage.
The scent of palm and exotic, tropical flowers perfumes the air, masking the smell of sweat and hard drugs.
Liza's in the corner doing a line off Andy Warhol's back while they both sport a stunning Halston dress. Glitter, sequins, and feathers are everywhere. It's fabulous.
Scent: Black amber, Plum, Hibiscus palm
- Soy wax
- Glass vessel
- Cotton wick
- Phthalate & paraben-free fragrance oil
- Paper label
- Plastic clamshell
- Crinkle paper
- Glass vial and dropper
- 8 oz - 3" x 4"
- 4 oz - 2.5" x 3.5"
- 3 oz melts - 2.3" x 3.5"
- 5 mL freshie - 2" x 2.75"
- Trim wick to 1/4″ before lighting
- Keep the candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings
- Only burn the candle on a level, fire-resistant surface and away from flammable items and breezes
- Do not burn the candle for more than four hours at a time
- Stop use when only 1/4″ of wax remains