The Big Gay Collective
A Big Piña
A Big Piña
Let this scent transport you to the carefree days of summer, when school was out and all you had to do was bike to the neighborhood pool. It basically smells like a grown-up version of sunscreen. The good stuff. Not that cheap shit you'd get as a kid at the big box store that washed off as soon as you got in the water.
So, let's grow up.
Be instantly transported to a nude beach, where you can admire the bronzed and toned bodies around you. Plus that one creepy guy who wears a Speedo because it's "European." It's fine. Ignore him. Check out that manly man past the rocks. Damn. He's hung, too!
This scent gives you memories of coconut-scented lotions, sandy toes, and sun-kissed skin. That's the feeling of A Big Piña...for your colada. And big it is. As well as bold, and dare we say, "titillating"?
Scent: coconut, amber, patchouli
- Soy wax
- Glass vessel
- Cotton wick
- Phthalate & paraben-free fragrance oil
- Paper label
- Plastic clamshell
- Crinkle paper
- Glass vial and dropper
- 8 oz - 3" x 4"
- 4 oz - 2.5" x 3.5"
- 3 oz melts - 2.3" x 3.5"
- 5 mL freshie - 2" x 2.75"
- Trim wick to 1/4″ before lighting
- Keep the candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings
- Only burn the candle on a level, fire-resistant surface and away from flammable items and breezes
- Do not burn the candle for more than four hours at a time
- Stop use when only 1/4″ of wax remains